For your safety we require masks and temperature measurements prior to entering the office. Please follow signs on how and when to enter the office. You can request appointments through our contact us page and you can request a virtual eye appointment with us through EyecareLive if you like.
When it comes to your eyes, only the best will do. At Eyes In Disguise Optometry of San Francisco, California, we're committed to providing you with eye care that suits your needs. Our eye specialists will always listen carefully to your requests and concerns in order to ensure that you're satisfied with our treatments. Let us ensure your eyes remain as healthy as possible.
Our Eye Services
New tools - State of the art Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Fundus Camera combination enables us to see high-resolution, cross-sectional and three-dimensional (3D) images of the retina, optic disc and anterior segment plus full fundus images.
Click To Enlarge
Zeiss Humphrey field analyzer 3 Visual Field Testing System :
- Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 Reduces visual field testing time with NEW SITA™ Faster.
- Mixed Guided Progression Analysis™ (GPA™): Inter-mixing of SITA Standard, SITA Fast, and SITA Faster.
- Improve confidence in test results with RelEYE™**. Instantly review the patient’s eye position, at any stimulus point.
- Simplify operation with the intuitive new SmartTouch™ interface that novice users will appreciate.
- Gain peace of mind with seamless transferability of legacy data from the HFA II and HFA II-i to the HFA3.
- SITA Faster test is about half the time of SITA Standard and 70% of SITA Fast with the same reproducibility as SITA Fast. This will improve patient satisfaction with perimetric testing and reduce patient fatigue.
- Mixed GPA allows free mixing of SITA Faster, SITA Fast and SITA Standard and allows full access to the patient’s progression analysis, including all SITA tests.
Our eye clinic takes a comprehensive approach to your vision needs. We provide a wide range of eye care services and care options, including the following:
• Eye Infection Evaluation and Treatment • Standard Eye Exams • Contact Lens Fitting • Emergency Eye Services • Full Optical Shop Options • Fitting of Fashion Eyewear • Fitting of All Contact Lenses • Dry Eye Management
• Pediatric Eye Exam • Diabetic Retinal Evaluation • Glaucoma Treatment • Pre- and Post-Operative Management • Cataract Evaluation and Monitoring • Macular Degeneration Assessment and Monitoring
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you are new to our office, please fill out the new patient forms below. Our forms are available in both Microsoft Word format and Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 formats. Please download the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. Click on the following forms to open them.
We understand that sometimes you may worry about the cost of eye care. Fortunately, our practice works with a wide range of insurance companies to get you the care you need. We currently accept the following insurance providers:
• Aetna • Anthem Blue Cross • Blue Shield of CA • Cigna
• Department of Veteran Affairs • EyeMed • Medicare
• MultiPlan Network • Principal Financial • Medical Eye Services (MES)