When it comes to your eyes, only the best will do. At Eyes In Disguise Optometry of San Francisco, California, we're committed to providing you with eye care that suits your needs. Our eye specialists will always listen carefully to your requests and concerns in order to ensure that you're satisfied with our treatments. Let us ensure your eyes remain as healthy as possible.
Our Eye Services
New tools - State of the art Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Fundus Camera combination enables us to see high-resolution, cross-sectional and three-dimensional (3D) images of the retina, optic disc and anterior segment plus full fundus images.
Click To Enlarge
Our eye clinic takes a comprehensive approach to your vision needs. We provide a wide range of eye care services and care options, including the following:
• Eye Infection Evaluation and Treatment • Standard Eye Exams • Contact Lens Fitting • Emergency Eye Services • Full Optical Shop Options • Fitting of Fashion Eyewear • Fitting of All Contact Lenses • Dry Eye Management
• Pediatric Eye Exam • Diabetic Retinal Evaluation • Glaucoma Treatment • Pre- and Post-Operative Management • Cataract Evaluation and Monitoring • Macular Degeneration Assessment and Monitoring
Policies and Forms
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you are new to our office, please fill out the new patient forms below. Our forms are available in both Microsoft Word format and Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 formats. Please download the forms and fax them to the office where you scheduled your appointment, or simply bring them with you. Click on the following forms to open them.
We understand that sometimes you may worry about the cost of eye care. Fortunately, our practice works with a wide range of insurance companies to get you the care you need. We currently accept the following insurance providers:
• Aetna • Anthem Blue Cross • Blue Shield of CA • Cigna
• Department of Veteran Affairs • EyeMed • First Health • Great West
• Medicare • MultiPlan Network • Principal Financial • Medical Eye Services (MES)